Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Gracie and Cooper

We did a TrustedHousesitters sit for Gracie and Cooper, two little dogs, in Queen Creek, AZ from  Mar 12-19, 2024 for Julie.



Gracie and Cooper were both six years old and from the same litter so they were brother and sister.  They were a Yorkie mix.  Gracie was much smaller than Cooper but she was a very cute and active dog.


Julie's sit in Queen Creek was one of our favorite sits.  We bonded immediately and she feels like an old friend now.  We love it when we can make friends in the process too.  We were able to stay with her the day before the sit to get to know them and the routine and we also stayed an extra couple of days at Julie's invitation which fit our schedule nicely.



Julie lived in a very nice 55 plus community with a lot of ammenities available.  Cooper had an injured left back leg and so we were not able to walk him but Jeanne went for daily walks with Gracie.  They also had free reign to the back yard.  They were quite good little doggies.  We only had to monitor that they didn't start barking in the backyard and that was pretty easy to do.



Julie had a lot of house plants including some really lovely orchids.  We are not gardeners by nature but we follow instructions well.  We were able to measure the soil content of each and water accordingly and also to mist the orchids as needed.



We had a lot of fun with Gracie and Cooper.  We hope we'll get back there next winter to watch them.


Julie's review:  "Jeanne and Ed far exceeded my expectations. If I could give them more stars I would. They took care of my home and, more importantly, my 2 fur babies as if they were their own. I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to get daily pictures of the dogs interacting with Jeanne and Ed, how happy they were and loved on. I told Jeanne that I wished I could clone them and just bring them out of the closet when I needed them! I have made some wonderful friends, too. I will never use anyone else if I can help it. My dogs loved them and miss them already. So respectful of my home. Fantastic!" This was a Trustedhousesitter sit and the review is available on the App and contact on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment